2. They keep problems in proper perspective and use their positive internal dialogue to reframe the message they give themselves.
3. They exercise, get plenty of sleep, and maintain a diet that keeps them healthy.
4. They balance social activity with time to be alone with their thoughts.
5. They acknowledge and take responsibility for their choices.
6. They look for the silver lining, even in stressful situations.
7. They use healthy activities (a walk or a hobby) to cope with their stress.
Managing your stress is critical, and chiropractic care is a good first step to help you better deal with your stress.
Get regular chiropractic checkups for the whole family, and make sure your spine and your brain are working the best they can.
Your health will be better because of it.
And that is this week’s Family Health Minute.
To get your health and life back,
Contact us at:
Dr Nicole Bernic
51 Galloway Avenue